Wednesday 6 May 2009

The rest of my day...

Speaking of theory and practice, my attempts at writing concisely have obviously just failed me and it's past midnight. So here's a quick summary of what else happened today, without baggage:

I got my midterm assessment, and realised that I've been leaving my angel side with the patients and not with my colleagues;

I let myself get ambushed by tasks too many times, and missed out on a clinic and a lecture I would have loved to attend;

Smith and I went to dinner with some good friends, and met a friend's new girlfriend, who seems friendly and interesting and mature (and young, at the same time);

We all saw Mary and Max (Margaret and David review here), which has to be one of the best films I've ever seen, and claymation to boot.

More on each later, I guess. On that note, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

the angel Jean