Tuesday 5 May 2009

To begin with....

Way too much happened today.

So, in the interests of getting to bed before midnight, I'm going to change my posting style tonight. Instead of getting the whole train of thought, you get random passengers showing you their luggage. Then they get to go their separate ways, like they normally would.

Why? Well, I wonder sometimes about whether my essay style has too much of a wall-of-text effect. It's the only writing style I've ever trained myself to follow. In English class I started out being really poor at filling out each paragraph, but left to my own devices and topics it starts turning into lists, which can get really long. These days all I want to do is tell a story anyway.

Motley crew coming right up... possibly in chronological order...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

the angel Jean