Saturday 22 December 2007

Well, there you go ...

I knew I didn't have a good memory for events! Yesterday evening after Smith had read my blog, I asked him if it really was the first night we'd spent apart. We both thought about it for a little while, and then he remembered that I'd gone to spend a few days with my best friend in Wagga (out west) in March.

So now I'm embarrassed. Mostly because I forgot about that holiday for so long. I've even been missing her a lot these past few days, can you believe, and I still didn't remember that. It's not as though I didn't have a good time while I was there, and I even missed Smith almost as much as I did the other night. I guess that missing him wasn't my main memory of that holiday.

Well, the other night was a first of sorts, I guess. It was the first night I'd spent alone at home without Smith. It was going to bed alone that I dreaded the most, which is why I put it off so long and posted at past midnight. I don't know why, I've spent the best part of a lot of days at home alone in the past few months (Smith works, I'm off work), and I've even taken naps in bed. I do get lonely, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

the angel Jean