Thursday 20 December 2007

What do I feel like writing about?

Well, Meg Kelso's blog (also at blogspot) inspired me to start a blog of my own. I've been reading it obsessively since I discovered it on Tuesday, and I'm only five months in :P But it seems to be full of intelligent, articulate people discussing interesting topics. Here it is: it's currently titled Enjoying someone else.

I can't aspire to that level of discussion just yet. If I were just to start writing about myself, the blog would be pretty boring for at least a few months, mainly because I like to go into detail. So this is probably going to be just a place to write what I am thinking about. Which means that there will be a huge range of disparate topics.

Hope one of them appeals to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

the angel Jean